Top Management TPS Overview (M1)
Two day workshop designed to provide top management a chance to start formulating their image of what TPS will look like at their company and their role to lead the transformation. Designed specifically for people within the organization who manage facilities - organization wide (CEO, President, Corporate-level Director). Discussions are centered around TPS philosophy and include a presentation by top management of host plant as well as a discussion on the role of top management in the process.
- Gorham, ME — March 15-17, 2022
- Spring Lake, MI — April 12-14, 2022 ― FULL
- Spring Lake, MI — June 14-16, 2022
- Gorham, ME — August 9-11, 2022 ― FULL
- Spring Lake, MI — October 11-13, 2022 ― CANCELED
- Gorham, ME — November 15-17, 2022 ― FULL
- Spring Lake, MI — February 14-16, 2023 ― CANCELED
- Gorham, ME — March 14-16, 2023 ― FULL
TPS Overview (W1)
One day classroom with a half-day plant tour designed for managers who are directly responsible for implementing TPS at their facility. Discussions are centered around technical elements of TPS. Each element of TPS is carefully presented and discussed, then illustrated with the simulation. Participant discussions involve problems on the shop floor, how to implement TPS and how TPS applies to their processes with specific knowledge of their processes. TPS principles and concepts will be conveyed through presentations, discussion, simulation, and presentation and plant tour at a host site.
- Gorham, ME — May 10-11, 2022 ― CANCELED
- Spring Lake, MI — July 12-13, 2022 ― FULL
- Gorham, ME — September 13-14, 2022 ― FULL
- Gorham, ME — December 13-14, 2022 ― FULL
While TSSC seeks to share TPS with as many people as possible, from time to time TSSC may have to exclude some participants from participating in workshops if employed by, affiliated with, or otherwise connected in any manner to a competitor of Toyota, a Toyota affiliate, or a showcase partner. This may include excluding the participant from the entire workshop, or only from certain portions such as the walking tour at our showcase plant.