Top Management TPS Overview (M1)
Two day workshop designed to provide top management a chance to start formulating their image of what TPS will look like at their company and their role to lead the transformation. Designed specifically for people within the organization who manage facilities - organization wide (CEO, President, Corporate-level Director). Discussions are centered around TPS philosophy and includes presentation by top management of host plant as well as a discussion on the role of top management in the process.
- Georgetown, KY — February 12-14, 2019
- Georgetown, KY — April 9-11, 2019
- Chicago, IL — May 14-16, 2019
- Spring Lake, MI — August 13-15, 2019
- Georgetown, KY — November 12-14, 2019
- Georgetown, KY — February 11-13, 2020
TPS Overview (W1)
One day classroom with a half-day plant tour designed for managers who are directly responsible for implementing TPS at their facility. Discussion are centered around technical elements of TPS. Each element of TPS is carefully presented and discussed, then illustrated with the simulation. Participant discussions involved problems on the shop floor, how to implement TPS and how TPS applies to their processes with specific knowledge of their processes. TPS principles and concepts will be conveyed through presentations, discussion, simulation, and presentation and plant tour at a host site.
- Chicago, IL — March 12-13, 2019
- Spring Lake, MI — June 11-12, 2019
- Chicago, IL — September 10-11, 2019
- Spring Lake, MI — October 8-9, 2019
- Georgetown, KY — December 10-11, 2019
- Chicago, IL — March 10-11, 2020